Implementing regulatory and supervisory requirements and criteria for risk control and company organisation necessitates the use of premium solutions, either individually or in combination.
addactis® IBNRS®Software for reserving
Both classical and innovative calculation methods, such as Reversible Jump Markov Chain Monte Carlo or Individual Claims Reserving, allow you to specifically calculate your reserve requirements.
- Calculation and monitoring of reserves according to the Swiss Solvency Test (SST) and Solvency II
- Compliance with national and international accounting principles (Swiss Code of Obligations, Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS, US-GAAP, etc.), also with a view to drafting the statutory financial statements or balance sheet
«[…] addactis® IBNRS® is a state of the art reserving software offering a great flexibility and an intuitive access to the reserving process. From the group perspective, it was decisive to have the enterprise feature, which eases and improves the communication a lot between the group actuarial team and the local actuaries. […]» Dr Thomas Schneeweis
Former Head Actuary Group NL, Helvetia Insurance
addactis® ModelingSoftware for modeling and risk management
The holistic modeling of risks based on current research status makes it quick and easy to simulate economic scenarios. You can use dashboards to illustrate the impacts to your senior management.
- Modeling of projections, prognosis, simulation of scenarios, and stress testing in order to ascertain key ratios for Swiss Solvency Test (SST), Solvency II, etc., (Enterprise) Risk Management (ERM) as well as reinsurance pricing and optimisation and profitability analysis
- Treatment of cash flows from assets and liabilities, financial and balance sheet figures (including closings according to national and international accounting standards), own risk and solvency assessment (ORSA), Asset Liability Management (ALM), etc.
«[…] The Addactis solutions have significantly improved our existing calculation and reporting processes for Solvency II. This will increase our efficiency and make Solvency II key figures available more quickly to support business decisions. […]» Dr Carsten Hoffmann
Chief Financial Officer, MSIG Insurance Europe AG
addactis® DataflowSoftware for data and workflow management
Workflow management means that it takes very little time to structure all insurance processes in a standard framework. This increases the quality, transparency and flexibility of your individual business processes.
- Platform for automated, progressive and transparent data integration, implementation of operations and events, as well as monitoring of running processes and the embedding of addactis® software modules
- Data management for extraction, transformation, export and import of data sets from and to any source and consolidation system
«[…] The highly successful completion of the project to automate regulatory reporting for the special funds of our institutional clients by Addactis and Volada has certainly met our high expectations. The new reporting platform leaves us extremely well placed and very flexible to cope with future challenges. […]» Dr Jörg W Stotz
Spokesperson for the Board of Management and Managing Director Service-KVG Financial Assets, HANSAINVEST Hanseatische Investment-GmbH